Saandip is an accomplished real estate investment leader with over 23 years of professional experience. With specific expertise in Financing and Investments, Underwriting, Asset Management and Origination and Relationship Building within the Real Estate industry, he has over 18 years of proven track record in credible Indian and Global Institutions engaged in the Indian real estate financing market through multiple economic and real estate cycles.
At present, he is engaged in Capitedge, leading a team of six high-profile real estate professionals from Wells Fargo, with a focus to raise international and domestic capital for onwards investments into Indian Real Estate. Under his leadership and proficiency, Capitedge has been engaged as the exclusive Asset Manager for Wells Fargo to take over the portfolio and manage their remaining investments in India.
Prior to Capitedge, Saandip held the position of the Managing Director for Real Estate (Asia) and Country Head for Real Estate Investments with Wells Fargo, one of the World’s most respected and trusted banks. He has also successfully set up the Real Estate Funding Platform and business for ICICI Bank and Standard Chartered Bank.
- Fellow Cost and Management Accountant, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Fellow Chartered Accountant, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bachelor in Commerce (Honours), University of Calcutta
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Managing Relationships and Strategic Alliances, INSEAD, Fontainebleau, Paris